Everystuff server down until tommorow

Everything is offline while datacenter does some tests. SAMP server will be up by morning (GMT -5), forums back on monday probably.

Just letting people know here since I can't really announce it on the forums haha.

okay ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Everything is offline while datacenter does some tests. SAMP server will be up by morning (GMT -5), forums back on monday probably.

Just letting people know here since I can't really announce it on the forums haha.
lol kaiser

after all this is sorted you really need to play with the EST nighttime group you would have some nice fun

Can you unban me when the server opens please, lol...
This wait time is ridiculous.

this is good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hayden
Can you unban me when the server opens please, lol...
This wait time is ridiculous.
Were you approved to be unbanned?

psst Mr. Hayden, just say yes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATheBTheC..
psst Mr. Hayden, just say yes :P
rofl very funny

I honestly can't remember the details of each of the 45,000 registered players, and I do apologize for the delay however if anyone was paying attention...I've had my hands full the last few weeks

I know, that's why I'm bein' patient :3
I'm [iDrift]Hayden - The one who V1ceC1ty had a bitch-fit over because I proved him wrong in the whole unban topic. I got unbanned, you guys got attacked, you guys used a backup. My name was still on the ban list on the backup.... and now people @ Madoshi seem to think I'm doing the attacks... well, suggesting I'm doing them, rather..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hayden
I know, that's why I'm bein' patient :3
I'm [iDrift]Hayden - The one who V1ceC1ty had a bitch-fit over because I proved him wrong in the whole unban topic. I got unbanned, you guys got attacked, you guys used a backup. My name was still on the ban list on the backup.... and now people @ Madoshi seem to think I'm doing the attacks... well, suggesting I'm doing them, rather..
1) Okay that makes sense. I thought you had been taken care off already haha. Once back up ill unban.

2) PM links to where they are accusing you pls