Fast Kills

How do you shoot people and kill them within a few shots? like sometimes i get killed with a sawnoff or combat shotgun within like two shots. Where do you aim for to killl that fast?

TIP: Do NOT aim directly in the caracter when it's running or moving, because of the lag, it won't take damage or very little. Aim and shot 2 feet in front of the caracter.
________
Murci?lago

well, im not shooting when theyre running, usually when theyre still, so how do i kill faster? is ther any place in the body i can aim?

Hi there,

There is no "increased damage" when you hit another bone of the character. However, I think there is an option, in the server's configuration file which is called "instagib", I never tried it so I can't tell you precisely what it could do.

Have fun playing/scripting.

Kind regards,

Francis Morissette
SA-MP Scripter
http://sa-mp.com

i allways aim 2 feet in front of caracter and for the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAP
Francis ]
Hi there,

There is no "increased damage" when you hit another bone of the character. However, I think there is an option, in the server's configuration file which is called "instagib", I never tried it so I can't tell you precisely what it could do.

Have fun playing/scripting.

Kind regards,

Francis Morissette
SA-MP Scripter
http://sa-mp.com
Instagib comes from Unreal Tournament. It means one-shot kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Guedes
i allways aim 2 feet in front of caracter and for the head
i do that, but theyre shooting me with the same gun but im the one who dies right quick. Ill shoot when im two feet infront of them, and ill aim right at the head, then i die wven though theyre using the same gun

For fast kill we use buggs like c-bug or 2 shoot and aim coming with ping

Most don't allow bug abuse, and will get you banned.

Shoot ahead of the player, you need to shoot at where they will be, not where they are. It's fairly easy to get the hang on. Look at their ping to estimate the distance needed to shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolteon | RD Left
Most don't allow bug abuse, and will get you banned.

Shoot ahead of the player, you need to shoot at where they will be, not where they are. It's fairly easy to get the hang on. Look at their ping to estimate the distance needed to shoot.
what i mean is when were standing still