Something wrong

Hello. I got a problem with gta and samp every time i start samp/gta i play in 10 minutes and then my computer restarts.
I dont know the problem i dont know anything.
But before it worked and then i changed hardware and defragment my computer and then i cant play i have reinstalled the game.
I have checked my nividea driver.
I want know now whats the problem is it my graphic card? virus? Something else in the computer? or what else?

Thanks.

I think it is damaged graphic card, i had same problem! And i believe GTA SA damage graphic card.. it breaked my old card, only in this game i had graphics bugs artefacts etc then boom..blowed, but it was a ATI.

Try another graphic card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaix
Hello. I got a problem with gta and samp every time i start samp/gta i play in 10 minutes and then my computer restarts.
But before it worked and then i changed hardware and defragment my computer and then i cant play i have reinstalled the game.
I want know now whats the problem is it my graphic card? virus? Something else in the computer? or what else?

Thanks.
this happend to me too, with my brandnew GT9600,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozo
I think it is damaged graphic card, i had same problem! And i believe GTA SA damage graphic card.. it breaked my old card, only in this game i had graphics bugs artefacts etc then boom..blowed, but it was a ATI.

so now i must buy a new videocard? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Automatic restart may indicate overheating, try cleaning the PC inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozo

GTA SA damaged my old videocard too.I had problems only with gta sa.My old videocard was nvidia geforce 7300gt.
Quote:

Thanks.
Khaix clean ur pc box inside.Check are your videocard and processor fan/cooler working if they're not u must change them or ur pc will explode

Quote:
You're computer is restarting 10 minutes, when you play SA-MP/GTA or if you aren't playing, too?

Maybe your graphic card has mistakes..

---
Creed

Overheating.

1. Clean all components off dust.
2. Have you overclocked your system?
3. Check in BIOS if your fans are very fast, and the temperature of your CPU / RAM Memory.

Maybe PC Restarting Becouse screen not full

Photo: [img width=1024 height=687]/imageshack/img2/1716/screeniav.png[/img]

Dont delete topic please :/

Like it has been said numerous times now, it seems your PC is overheating causing it to restart.
Try checking your fans, clean the inside of your computer, monitor temperatures using speedfan, etc.

cleaned, but still dont work.