[GameMode] [GM]San Andreas Dm BETA

People want a lot of Dm servers so i decided to make my first script introducing:

------------------------------
- SanAndreas DM -
------------------------------

Like the topic this is still the beta test the full version will be released soon enough

Includes:
Vehicles all over San Andreas(a few in ls and i filled the lspd)
Spawn in LS and LV and i just done SF thanks to SftdmTwo People In ls more in Lv (Ls still in progress)
No Money At Spawn not even one penny(please help do it if you can credits goto you)
EDIT:I added a teleport from SF and LV to ls with /ls (im still working on how to add more teleport commands please help!)

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbdf64(updated from the earlier one)
like is said tis is a beta so don't expect mouch

EdIT:I Updated and added some guys for Sf from Sftdm but change the weapons to ak's and m4's i added police vehicles in lspd (the black ones are undercover) so yeah that's it

post commands

EDIT:Anyone here?

Cars and addplayerclass, lol.. fail, dont release this crap dude.

why the fuck not?

Yes i am a noob so i don't know a lot ok im learning for god sakes what do you expect A Giant Robot to invade the world!!!?

"Why the fuck not" cause it's not a game mode. It's cars and characters. I mean what the hell was you thinking. At least try to make an effort.

Strictly speaking, as long as its an amx file that runs on the samp server and isn't defined as a filterscript, its a gamemode. Also, strictly speaking, its a BETA meaning it isn't completed, so it may as well have more than "cars and characters" in the near future.

p.s. im begineer i don't know how to make a gamemode so yeah if you can help me make this a gamemode please modify the script and teach me and i cannot make an effort by not knowing what im doing

Some cars are taken out of LVDM.

what you mean by some cars are taken out of LVDM that?

and wtf fast reply so scary!

He means he thinks (i've not looked at the script), that you've opened the LVDM script and copied some of the vehicle spawns.

Exactly. I've just seen some comment of the vehciles and I think they I've already sean them in LVDM.

if you wanna know they are from lvdm i took it from there cause i was lazy XD which is actually a bad thing

Doesn't....really help your scripting though..

i know i just hope someone can help script to become better

good job

thanks are you serious? or are you just trying to make a be beginer felling happy? youre scary lulz thanks btw i know the reason i "stole" the cars from lvdm and sftdm is beacause like i said this is whole san andreas not just ls,sf or lv alone so yeah im kinda lazy but i will be working on ls and yes lspd is done after 30 minutes .

im out!

EDIT:Anyway here i'll be gone for a couple of weeks maybe months beacause im moving so yeah this is a last minute thing so i hope when im back someone will teach me how to make dm script's

Wait at least 2 years, and start scripting again. But, oh noez, in 2 years maybe no cares about SA:MP scripts D:
So don't learn scripting for SA:MP at all, because you are too young and if you are old enough, noone will care about this stuff D:

Double-O-Seven

don't be retarded

nice