[GameMode] [GM]GangDM~By Bearfist~v.3.07[FINAL]

----------------------------------GangDM v.3.07[FINAL]------------------------------------------------

Commands

/tut -> shows useful commands, which you need to know
/help
/telehelp = many teleports... ( also to liberty = /liberty )
/dmhelp = deathmatches
/dhelp = Commands for Drugdealers
/boxhelp = Commands for the BoxRing
/carhelp = Car Tunings like /nitro /hyd and so on
/ganghelp
/thugcmds = command which are only available if you are a "AdminThug"

/athug 28091991 = To become an adminthug ... you can change that password to whatever you want

Some other Commands

/cs = Cars Spawner
/alarm = To alarm other specific players to help you =)
/pInfo = To get another Player Infos
/explode = Creates a big explosion
/aexplode = Creates a big explosion to another player ^^
/jetpack
/ip = shows you the ip of the choosen player
/gw = Get Weapons by self created Menu with lots of ammu an a big choice of weapons
/gw2 = Switch between One handed Pistol's, Shotgun's and Uzi's and Second handed Pistol's, Shotgun's and Uzi's
/get[playerid] //new added in V.3.03
/goto[playerid]

-->and more commands

Integrated
Account System
Speedo with Vehicle Health!
DrugDealer System
Boxing System
Gang System
Gun Game
Car Spawner
Virtual Ammunation(Get weapons by /gw)

TEAMS
Grove Street -> CJ, Ryder,Sweet,Big Smoke
Ballas -> 3 Ballas
LS Vagos -> 3 Vagos
Varios Los Aztecas -> Cesar Vialpando and 3 more Aztecas
Cops -> Tenpenny, Pulaski, LS Cop
Anarchist
-> Each Player starts with 50000 Money

Gangzones
Gangzones are created for all Teams,exept the cops.

TeamKills added. After 10 Team Kills you got kicked!

Colors are disabled when you are in an deathmatch

[NEW ADDED in v.3.04]
->/goto & /cs are now available without being an Adminthug
->/get cmd added
->in Drugdealer System: changed /rocks to /bcrack and /trocks to /tcrack etc.
-> GunGame stil hat some bugs .. now fixed

[NEW ADDED in v.3.05]
->DrugDealer System reworked .. now you can sell drugs not only to players
->GunGame reworked again ... and Baseball Bat deleted
->Set Specific Colors for Entering a DM and Help cmd's etc.

[NEW ADDED in v.3.06]
->Commands to change the Weather

[NEW ADDED in v.3.07]
->3 WeaponSettings
->One Individual WeaponSetting which saves your currently WeaponSetting to a File
an loads it whenever you exit an deathmatch or died.
You only have to type /wIndividual or /wInd and your W-Setting got saved
Everytime you die it saves your current WeaponSetting.
->GunGame fixed

Only SAMP 0.3 Server Compatible !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------> .PWN - FILE DOWNLOAD
http://www.file-upload.net/download-...angdm.pwn.html
--------------------------------> .AMX - FILE DOWNLOAD
http://www.file-upload.net/download-...angdm.amx.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This gamemode would never be complete finished, because I often add new useful functions

!All Bugs Fixed!

PS: Don't forget to reply what you think about my Gamemode

LG Bearfist

I have errors...

Code:
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4052) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4154) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4170) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4184) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.

Nice work.

Cool man thank you for uploading this script but i have one question, I was editing this script and translating it to my language and this happened:

C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4052) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4153) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4169) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4183) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.

Please I need to finish my work , so pls reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by godknightx
I have errors...

Code:
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4052) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4154) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4170) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Szerverek\GTA\gamemodes\gangdm.pwn(4184) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.
You have warnings not errors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroRyda_A
Cool man thank you for uploading this script but i have one question, I was editing this script and translating it to my language and this happened:

C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4052) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4153) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4169) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~2\GAMEMO~1\gangdm.pwn(4183) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.

Please I need to finish my work , so pls reply

Just delete new string at lines 4052,4153,4169,4183 and warnings will disappear

okay thanks. hvala

No problem.

Ti si negdje sa balkana ili je to ****** Translate?

Slovenija... znam da nas mrzite ali jebiga.... btw: why my friends cant login on my server, i can but they say that it says retrieving info all the time,, can you help pls

Ja ne mrzim nikoga,ne brini,a to za drzave,Hrvatska je sa svakom susjednom drzavom posvađana,samo ne s Mađarima jer valjda vlada nezna mađarski haha..A pusti glupu politiku,jebes to

Your friends can`t connect because your 7777 port is not forwarded.You must forward port number 7777 (server.cfg -> port) and then your friend will can connect to your server. You can learn how to forward ports at www.portforward.com

e hvala ti