Ants are so freaking annoying

Has anyone ever noticed how annoyingly frequent that ants pop up when you don't lay down ant traps? I hate the darn things - they've been crawling around my room, the kitchen, my sister's room, the living room - oh look, one just crawled up my freaking AC cord! I have a whole paper towel with at least 30 dead ants on it that I got approximately 16 mins. ago.

Aren't these dumb little disgusting things so annoying?

Lol, I only see them during the summer outside, so I wouldn't know.

You need to get your house sprayed...

There annoying outside when your sitting on the grass in the summer...

Get hairspray/deodorant and a lighter.

Stop leaving sweet food around. Ants love sweet things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp1543
Get hairspray/deodorant and a lighter.
Yeah thats FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by -| joemapple53 |-
Lucky. Where do YOU live?

By the way, I found where and why they were getting in. I had a half-drank juice box in my room that for some reason I left out. Also, my room has paneling on the walls and the house isn't in good shape, so the paneling isn't completely sealed. So I dumped and threw out the juice box and sprayed the slots in the paneling with febreeze (when in doubt, turn to chemicals ) and in about 30 minutes they stopped coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YmEmanSiDerf
Quote:
Originally Posted by -| joemapple53 |-
Lucky. Where do YOU live?

By the way, I found where and why they were getting in. I had a half-drank juice box in my room that for some reason I left out. Also, my room has paneling on the walls and the house isn't in good shape, so the paneling isn't completely sealed. So I dumped and threw out the juice box and sprayed the slots in the paneling with febreeze (when in doubt, turn to chemicals ) and in about 30 minutes they stopped coming in.
I live 30 minutes from New York City

I find that burning them is rather amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafay
Stop leaving sweet food around. Ants love sweet things.
yep. to bad they always end up around even without sweet food around