Static while playing SA:MP?

I have an intel d845gbv motherboard, no sound card, just the onboard thing...

i have tried 2 different drivers, the soundmax driver, and Vinyl audiodeck or something, everythign works fine.. music, videos.. single player gta.. but every time i try to play on sa:mp , i get static, mostly in the right headphone, ive tried without headphones.. different speakers.. restarting.. replugging everything, NOTHING is workin for me.. and its VERRRRRRY annoying having static while trying to play... i dont know what to do now.. can anyone help?

If you have modded your case in any way, This could be why, Most cases you buy with the two Mic/Headset Jacks are completely Crap, either replace them or use the ones on the back of your computer in our motherboard. EG, if you wanna use headset you may have to unplug your speakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp1543
If you have modded your case in any way, This could be why, Most cases you buy with the two Mic/Headset Jacks are completely Crap, either replace them or use the ones on the back of your computer in our motherboard. EG, if you wanna use headset you may have to unplug your speakers.
If it works fine in Singleplayer but doesn't in SA:MP, I doubt that would make a difference.

ok, i plugged the headphones directly into the sound port or whatever, and its still staticy, so it has to be the sound port.. im guessin im gonna have to buy sound card or replace motherboard right?

but the wierd thing is its only in SA:MP