houses and how to drag people in my car! help.

Hello i need some help to figure out 2 things. 1, the houses i would hear about where i can download something that makes an normal player to buy an house with an command like /buyhouse enter /buyhouse carsave so the player actually is able to make an house in middle on an road if wanted, so you can choose ecactly where the house is self and no admin needs to
set an house there. (seen on servers)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
HOW to drag people in an car if cop.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
i have been looking for something that i can drag an person in my car if i am cop. thats it cant see more to explain.

Script Request Thread, as you haven't made any code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaid
sry for double post but, 1 where can i find an fs that drags people in an car if cop 2. where can i find an fs that makes it able to buy an house where you wanna like /buyhouse entrance /buyhouse car thing so you can choose by you self and dont have to be admin (seen on other servers)
You already asked this in the Carlitos Roleplay thread,
If its about a Gamemode you downloaded from here then ask in that Gamemodes thread,
Dont make another thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
Quote:
sry for double post but, 1 where can i find an fs that drags people in an car if cop 2. where can i find an fs that makes it able to buy an house where you wanna like /buyhouse entrance /buyhouse car thing so you can choose by you self and dont have to be admin (seen on other servers)
If its about a Gamemode you downloaded from here then ask in that Gamemodes thread,
if you see i deleted the other, and posted here instead.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
Quote:
if you see i deleted the other, and posted here instead.
1) You only deleted it after i posted
2) If its to do with a certain script then ask in that scripts topic