anticheat no-reload ideas

im making a state of the art anti cheat system that will hopefully will be 99.9% accurate. But i have come across something that i don't know how i could make the script detect. Of course im talking about no-reload guns like the no reload swanoff hack that is one of the worst when in the hands a a good hacker.
Does anyone have an idea on how to detect something like this? i don't want to rig it either. i want it stable as possible to prevent banning of people who aren't cheating.

Thanks for any help!

-Ethan

Perhaps create a limit of how much ammo a player can lose (weapon specific of course) per second.

EDIT** Probably want to set it to per minute =p

Check ammo when player is shooting.
If he's keeping shooting,but ammo doesnt decrease,maybe a cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezizhu
check ammo when player is shooting?
imposs, can have bugs, when you press on the fire button it might not fire since you're close to a wall - and then you're banned :S

I think the best thing to do in this case is to warn admins that the play might be not reloading - that's all....

I think autobanning is stupid in SAMP due to all the possibilities that lag can sometimes throw things off bad... I think anticheats should only either alert the admins, kick the player, or both sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeRinG
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezizhu
check ammo when player is shooting?
imposs, can have bugs, when you press on the fire button it might not fire since you're close to a wall - and then you're banned :S

I think the best thing to do in this case is to warn admins that the play might be not reloading - that's all....
Its possbile.
Admin here = report to admin
Admin not here = check twice or more