Error on sa-mp.exe

This error i get only into my pawn file here is link to my gamemode: http://pastebin.com/m7cc206fc
This is i get in compile this is not problem i can fix it)
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(1268) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(1274) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(1283) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(1289) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(2210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "jailcell3_status"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(2210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "jailcell4_status"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(2210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "jailcell5_status"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(2210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "jailcell6_status"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gecata\Desktop\MyServer\gamemodes\New.pwn(2210) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "jailcell7_status"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Warnings.
But the error i get into sa-mp.exe it's:
Код:
[02:02:18]  Loaded 12 filter scripts.

[02:02:18] Script[gamemodes/new.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[02:02:23] --- Server Shutting Down.
This i can't repair how to fix it ??

Typo?

Your file is named "New", but in the server-output it says "new".

Purhaps thatґs your problem?

No that it's not the problem i make it with big "N" and again same error

Any one ? Help!!!

You have a function somewhere in your script that requires a plugin to use it

warning 215: expression has no effect

I usually get this when assigning a value to a variable and use == signs instead of =.

or you have an extra ';' misplaced.

are you putting new.amx in the config? or just new? should be "gamemode0 new 1"

This fixes the "Expression has no effect" errors:
http://pyropaste.pcriot.com/p.php?pn=9

Also, make sure you're not:
A) Saving this gamemode in the filterscripts folder or
B) Saving it in a different folder

It should be in gamemodes.

BTW i was talking about this error not the compiler errors
Quote:
Originally Posted by gecatahh
Код:
[02:02:18] Script[gamemodes/new.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[02:02:23] --- Server Shutting Down.