[Map] [MAP] Small village in desert

Hi. My newest map is very small (just 14 objects), but I think somebody could like it. Itґs a small village near sandgate in the desert with some houses and a gate.

Screenshots:

Download:
http://pastebin.com/f598a0bec

Waiting for comments. Please, just donґt post comments that it is small s*it or something, some maps are small, some bigger. Donґt worry, Iґll make new large maps.

I like it I got an Los Angeles Roleplay mod, and you can change so you live there, It is very nice m8

Thanks, some more comments?

Btw. Can you rank it like this: 1/10, 2/10....10/10 (1/10 is worst, 10 is good)? Thanks

By the way, this is the FILTERSCRIPT forum... those look like Gamemode tags to me..

But it isnґt gamemode.... itґs map, and there is a code that you can use to your GM... but it is not GM...

nice for small DM
gonna use this

Pretty cool but the gates and fence isn't very 'Fitting' to the houses and surroundings if you know what i mean..

Yes, I know. But just try to think about it... perhaps there are jetpack plans and an underground corridor to area 51... OK, there isnґt anything, but it could explain that fence

This is very cool ... 10/10 man... or may be 11/10 ...lol..

Nice job,8ѕ/10

Simple but cool.

It's cool, maybe I can make a gamemode of this, like an RPG one or something

nice, now that stah added his house generator i wont be to lazy or busy to do it myself :P

Good job man! nice little community, 9.5/10

Very Cool,but insted of the front[enterance] ugly gates,you could use the gate that like in the police stations...

nice, i will use it