Ideas?

Ok so I am trying to make a command that will create a checkpoint right in front of the player, but the issue is I do not know how to make it so each player could create up to 3 at one time and yes I am using a streamer as well, but I do not know how to separate these checkpoints from all my other ones and make it so if any player walks into one of these type of checkpoints they get a consequence. I am thinking variables but I am not sure how to do so any help is appreciated!

I didn't understand you...
if you meant you want to make 3 checkpoints at the same place, then it's impossible, a player can only view 1 checkpoint at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeRinG
I didn't understand you...
if you meant you want to make 3 checkpoints at the same place, then it's impossible, a player can only view 1 checkpoint at a time.
No I mean if someone uses command /booby then a checkpoint will appear in front of the player and if anyone else steps into it they will get a random amount of health loss but I am just having trouble getting it working since I am using a streamer but I think I got it :P

The main issue with that is that each player sees different checkpoints.. if you're using some funky streamer then it's a hole different ballgame, as most of the work is done for you.