Two things... Saves posting two topics....

Is there a function, or one i can call BEFORE OnPlayerConnect?

I try adding something under OnPlayerConnect, to get the players position on connect....the view of the Vinewood sign...

It was an idea i had for detecting <cheat>

Since when a player connects using that, they get a view of the pyramid in LV rather than the Vinewoood view.

I connected witohut using it and did /save and got the pos for the vinewood view... then did the same when using the cheat, to get the pos for the pyramid view...

Then under OnPlayerConnect i made it check a radius around the saved position then sedn a message to me, to test that it was checking, but it didnt work...

So im wondering if theres something that comes before OnPlayerConnect, because its not a very reliable function for certain checks im wanting to do.

Sencond thing....

How can i skip the class selection for players who have a saved skin in their user file, before they actually login..

So when they connect they'll spawn in a certain place and arent able to use commands until they login, once they login they'll spawn into the game...

I've tried a function under OnPlayerConnect, to check if the players account exists, and if it does check their account for a saved skin... Then if they have a saved skin spawn them... It wont work though, unless i add it under OnPlayerRequestClass, which still doesnt work until the player moves left or right...

Any help on either of these would be awesome

Remove this reply please...