A few questions about samp server.

Hey! I just hosted my server, and i wonder about this:
1. Its a rp script, how do i delete accounts that register at my server? like /register lolthisispassword How do i delete the account to the name that registers? (so he can register again with same name)? I am hosting it at home, so is there any files that gets created or something?
2. In the samp-server.exe window, which you open to open the server, what can you write in there to speak as admin? So you don't have to ENTER the game to speak?
3. Is there any way to get less ping on the server? I got like 16mb down and 700Kbit up, and the ping goes from 30 to 500 in ping. I have only ran it on my computer (which i play on), and the ports are open, so if there is any tips, please tell me.

I really hope someone can answer these questions. I think it will come more questions later.

Kim.

1) Ask in that scripts topic
2) Type "say Text" without the "" to speak to connected players from the server window
3) No

Okay, thanks. Now, how do i type a message that appears on their screen?

I told you already, Type "say message" without the "" into the Server Window

Uhm, oh, i thought that came into the chat. I mean like at their screen, it comes a BIG text at the middle of their screen with the message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmag
Uhm, oh, i thought that came into the chat. I mean like at their screen, it comes a BIG text at the middle of their screen with the message?
You will have to add some code to OnRconCommand that involves GameTextForAll

Well, anyone know that line?