How to define team

I want to learn how to define teams to vehicles , equipments (like openable doors) etc... Please help !!

Ermm you mean like a balla member trys to get in a Grove street gangs car and he will be kick ?

Yes actually i mean that if there is a team like Ballas and he cant enter Grove street car coz only grove street can .. Can you help wit it please !

Код:
if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 32))//<-- Change to The gang cars id
	{
 		if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_BALLAS)//Change To your Team
		   {
			      GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~This Car Is only For ~g~Grove Street Members !",1000,4);//Dispalys a message To The Balla Member.
			      RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);//Makes a balla member exit when he Enters
		   }
}
This code should work Dint Test it

So bro this code can be done for Mafia too ? (The Corleone Family & Fox's Family) I want the cars of the corleones to be only taken by corleones and the Fox'x cars only by them

yes... but i hatte this.. cuz if you got like car INFERNUS for BALLAS... and on street is another INFERNUS .. only BALLAS could enter it... that suckz...

Yes i have faced that problem xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisis32
yes... but i hatte this.. cuz if you got like car INFERNUS for BALLAS... and on street is another INFERNUS .. only BALLAS could enter it... that suckz...
Oh Ye That problem.. Ups

Bro can this problem be solved ?

Visit this topic and tell me if this code can be worked ?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=98267.0