Ban so player cant see server

How is it possible to ban someone so they see that the server is offline? so in the samp client they see the ping as 9999 and it shows the player that the server is offline. I have a friend that was range banned from a server called "Crazybobs" and he says that when your range banned the server doesnt show online for them so they cant even connect.

Has anyone know how to do this or is it some kind of thing that only crazybobs has/made?

It is true i heard of Argentina .. THe whole country is banned from forum and samp game too ... THis is really insane but that is why people say think before you do something ... He would have done something wrong that he got banned !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Corneile
It is true i heard of Argentina .. THe whole country is banned from forum and samp game too ... THis is really insane but that is why people say think before you do something ... He would have done something wrong that he got banned !!
im sorry but that's not what im looking for. i don't want to know what country's are banned and why people get banned from his server. i want to know how its done so i can do something like it on my game mode.

That was possible during R2, when you ban the player, they can't see the server at all. The only way you can do this with the current client is firewall ban their IP.