Samp screenshot problem

Hi i got a problem, when im playing samp as usualy work allright, and i want to make a nice screenshot for example me and my ride or me and my mate, so when i click F8 it does says into chat that i've got a screenshots now, but when im going into my gtasa location(where it was installed) i cant find any screenshots at all

Try searching "sa-mp"

doesnt help

I've took two screenshots

first one says that i have done my screenshot, to do it i pressed F8, but to actualy get it i presed PS

and second one proves that i dont have any screenshota at all =/

[img width=1024 height=604]http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090413/J4j67gRGU0.png[/img]

Would reinstaling gta help?

Mines done this before
Goto: Start and then click Run Type in ' %appdata% '
If you are running XP Then type in ' %application data% '
^ If this is wrong please correct it.
Once your in appdata/application data got into local. Now here the bad thing. I cant remember where. Its either in the local folder or in Virtualstore or even in temp. I know for sure its in one of them. If it's not there check your documents.

No. Look above the Audio Folder, there's a small button named 'Compatibility Files'. Your screenshots are in there.

ph damn it i just reinstaling my gta xD ok ill just try now

Quote:
Originally Posted by APECTAHT
ph damn it i just reinstaling my gta xD ok ill just try now
No problem. Post back and see if they're there.

Yes mate they are in there!!! THANKS!!!!! You actualy saved my laggy 60 screens

OMG I got this same problem !!! I Cant Fix it with this explanations I reistall samp and gta sa

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=141644.0

Thanks it worked

Try looking in my documents or go to start and type in sa-mp and it should come up with pictures

You just bumped a 2 year old topic ¬_¬.