Teleport Maker. Help D:

Hello people.
I need all the help you can give me on how to make a script for saving teleports.
I want a command like /newtele [name] so it saves the teleport on a file. All the teleports should be saved on the same file.
Then, with /tele [name] players can access a previously created teleport.
Finally, using /tele they get a list of all the teleports stored on the file.
Any way of doing this?
I'm not a noob, I know plenty of stuff, but this made me feel sick.

Script Request Thread.

I might look into making one of these, but it wont be available anytime soon...

Are you talking about something like a:
/savepos

To

/createtele

I want a teleport system that allows me to save teleports on a file, list them, and use them.
something like
teleportshortname,teleportnicename,creator,x,y,z
on the file.

You can do the same thing in Debug, but you need to get exact cords...

Oh lawd, there are several thousand of these scripts around. I really, really, really dislike people who advertise their own scripts, but it does sound like my one is what you are looking for:
Command Generator

Check it out, it does a lot of the things you were asking about.

Hopefully I've helped,

~Cueball~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuecumber
Oh lawd, there are several thousand of these scripts around. I really, really, really dislike people who advertise their own scripts, but it does sound like my one is what you are looking for:
Command Generator

Check it out, it does a lot of the things you were asking about.

Hopefully I've helped,

~Cueball~
Your Filterscript is very useful indeed, but it doesn't save the teleports to a file, it saves the code, and my server is not 24/7 so it wont help commands being available instantly and I don't host it so I can't be compiling it everytime somebody creates a teleport.
By the way, I searched a lot before creating the topic. One of the filterscripts I tested was yours.