Please help me with House problem

I have found a house system i would like to use off this site

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=40314.0

The problem is, I do not have any idea how to find

icon- X/Y/Z: The housepickup infront of the door.(outside).
interior - X/Y/Z: The spawn place where you spawn as you enter the house.
Interior - The interior of your house.
Virtualworld - To make more rooms.

I do not have any idea what to write for each of those things, Please help me with this....dont tell me to use "Search" because i have been through many topics already

Go to a house that you want to be buyable, then go infront of the door and write /save.
Now you go to your GTA San Andreas folder(where its installed, usually C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas).
There is now a file "savedpositions.txt" and open it.

now it looks something like this(in the file, between the two lines):
__________________________________________________ _________________

AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746, 269.1425, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

0 = skinid
1958.3783 = x
1343.1572 = y
15.3746 = z
269.1425 = z_angle
0 = weapon1
0 = weapon1_ammo
0 = weapon2
0 = weapon2_ammo
0 = weapon3
0 = weapon3_ammo

there you have your X/Y/Z for the icon.

interior X/Y/Z:thats a bit difficult if you dont know how, maybe for your first try use a already used interior if you want other ones use interior filterscript with all ones included.
Go into the interior(inside of a house) and write /save like we already did before, this one is needed for the spawn after you went into the icon-pickup.
Open the file and get the X/Y/Z like we did above.
Now keep in the interior where your saved the spawnpoint and write /getinterior now there should be a interior id written in the chat, use this for "Interior".
Virtualworlds are just like another san andreas maps' , where you dont see the people of a other san andreas map, that is useful for our housesystem so if you want to use the same interior again for another house but dont want that both people meet inside the interior of two different houses use virtualworld, but keep in mind the limit is 256 max virtualworlds, 0 is the world you are already in, that means you can use from 0-256.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathlyForce
Go to a house that you want to be buyable, then go infront of the door and write /save.
Now you go to your GTA San Andreas folder(where its installed, usually C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas).

0 = skinid
1958.3783 = x
1343.1572 = y
15.3746 = z
269.1425 = z_angle
0 = weapon1
0 = weapon1_ammo
0 = weapon2
0 = weapon2_ammo
0 = weapon3
0 = weapon3_ammo

interior X/Y/Z:thats a bit difficult if you dont know how, maybe for your first try use a already used interior if you want other ones use interior filterscript with all ones included.
Go into the interior(inside of a house) and write /save like we already did before, this one is needed for the spawn after you went into the icon-pickup.
Now keep in the interior where your saved the spawnpoint and write /getinterior now there should be a interior id written in the chat, use this for "Interior".
Virtualworlds are just like another san andreas maps' , where you dont see the people of a other san andreas map, that is useful for our housesystem so if you want to use the same interior again for another house but dont want that both people meet inside the interior of two different houses use virtualworld, but keep in mind the limit is 256 max virtualworlds, 0 is the world you are already in, that means you can use from 0-256.
I tryed to follow what you've said but did not really understand the "interior" part...so i searched it and found interior id's on this site

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

I tryed to make a house, and it works...like you can go in but when you do go in its all black liek you cant see anything except yourself can you help,

Heres the code

Код:
AddHouse(3, 1316.4678,2524.7625,10.8203, 2317.8201,-1024.7500,1050.2109, 0, 0, 16, 0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by killdahobo99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathlyForce

0 = skinid
1958.3783 = x
1343.1572 = y
15.3746 = z
269.1425 = z_angle
0 = weapon1
0 = weapon1_ammo
0 = weapon2
0 = weapon2_ammo
0 = weapon3
0 = weapon3_ammo

I tryed to follow what you've said but did not really understand the "interior" part...so i searched it and found interior id's on this site

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

I tryed to make a house, and it works...like you can go in but when you do go in its all black liek you cant see anything except yourself can you help,

Heres the code

Код:
AddHouse(3, 1316.4678,2524.7625,10.8203, 2317.8201,-1024.7500,1050.2109, 0, 0, 16, 0);
hey im [Lsrcr]Thift what you want killdahop

You probably want to make on the return virtualworld 0.