[Plugin] [REL] pwncurl 0.1 (download websites with pawn) (help with win-compile needed!!)

Hello,

I want to release this little plugin, which is doing not much, but downloading websites (synchron) so I can use them inside of the samp-server.

pwncurl 0.1
o Download (22KB)

Usful addons
o urlencode (pwn, useful for encoding parameters in url)

HELP needed!
Currently I can only provide a pwncurl.so (for linux) and the source code, since I was not able to compile it on windows, yet. I would like to compile it on mingw-environment or something like that, to have no dependency to the visual studio runtime environment.
--> Ticket#2 precompiled pwncurl.dll for windows is not available, yet
Experimental Windows Versions available by Killerkid. & JeNkStAX.

What for?
Initially I made this for my clientside anticheat-protection to coordinate the servers, but I guess one could implement an automated filterscript/gamemode version detection by using this . Or dictionary services? No idea what's all possible, if you have access to websites content from ingame! If you need _more_ then please check out Boylett's xSockets instead.

Example
Код:
 new uri[255];
 format(uri, 255, "%s", "http://example.org");
 new content[1024];
 pwncurl_get(uri,content,1024);
 printf("Content of uri %s is %s", uri, content);
Regards,
DracoBlue

WOW Great!

I just wanted to start to make my first own plugin - but this is exactly what I was looking for ;-P
I think I'll start making plugins later, that's much more comfortable this way.
(want to use us it to request a xml file from the internet)

Looks very nice!

But it's not windows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavamike
Looks very nice!

But it's not windows?
Will compile it for windows soon, and add it to the download.

- Draco

Nice

Quote:
Looks very nice!

But it's not windows? :'(
Here is one I compiled: http://files.uploadffs.com/2/7abd2565/pwncurl.dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerkid.
Quote:
Looks very nice!

But it's not windows? :'(
Here is one I compiled: http://files.uploadffs.com/2/7abd2565/pwncurl.dll
Seems not to work for everyone (especially not for me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenemE date=1239165473
Doesn't work with windows yet : (
Yes, serverside is only compiled for linux (and easy compiles for linux ...), yet. It would be great, if somebody could help compiling for windows.
I made a Ticket about that: http://dev.webdevberlin.com/issues/show/2 , please contribute there.

- Draco

Trying to compile the plugin on windows I get this:
Код:
--------------------Configuration: pwncurl - Debug--------------------
Compiling source file(s)...
pwncurl.cpp
In file included from E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp:37:
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\AMX_SDK\plugincommon.h:36: warning: ignoring
#pragma message
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp: In function `cell
n_pwncurl_get(AMX*, cell*)':
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp:95: error: `_alloca'
undeclared (first use this function)
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp:95: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

pwncurl.dll - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
How to fix this? (I am using MinGW Developer Studio)

this plugin does not work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by max007
u use Windows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrαcK
Trying to compile the plugin on windows I get this:
Код:
--------------------Configuration: pwncurl - Debug--------------------
Compiling source file(s)...
pwncurl.cpp
In file included from E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp:37:
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\AMX_SDK\plugincommon.h:36: warning: ignoring
#pragma message
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp: In function `cell
n_pwncurl_get(AMX*, cell*)':
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp:95: error: `_alloca'
undeclared (first use this function)
E:\Downloads\pwncurl_0_1\pwncurl_src\pwncurl.cpp:95: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

pwncurl.dll - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
How to fix this? (I am using MinGW Developer Studio)
U must include malloc.h to manually allocate the memory

I am a total newbie in this... that's why I simply don't know how to fix these ones
Another couple of errors:
Код:
--------------------Configuration: pwncurl - Release--------------------
Linking...
Creating library file: G:\pwncurl\Release\libpwncurl.dll.a
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0xac):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `pAMXFunctions'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x14c):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_GetAddr'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x15e):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_StrLen'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x194):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_GetString'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x1a9):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_init'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x1f9):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x20e):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x227):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x240):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x259):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x272):pwncurl.cpp: more undefined references to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt' follow
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x27b):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_perform'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x286):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_cleanup'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x2a3):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_GetAddr'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x2ce):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_SetString'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x38d):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_Register'

pwncurl.dll - 15 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrαcK
I am a total newbie in this... that's why I simply don't know how to fix these ones
Another couple of errors:
Код:
--------------------Configuration: pwncurl - Release--------------------
Linking...
Creating library file: G:\pwncurl\Release\libpwncurl.dll.a
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0xac):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `pAMXFunctions'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x14c):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_GetAddr'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x15e):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_StrLen'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x194):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_GetString'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x1a9):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_init'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x1f9):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x20e):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x227):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x240):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x259):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x272):pwncurl.cpp: more undefined references to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt' follow
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x27b):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_perform'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x286):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_cleanup'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x2a3):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_GetAddr'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x2ce):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_SetString'
G:\pwncurl\Release\pwncurl.o(.text+0x38d):pwncurl.cpp: undefined reference to `amx_Register'

pwncurl.dll - 15 error(s), 0 warning(s)
You need to include the libcurl.lib or libcurl.lib source files into your project, You also need to include the libcurl includes into your project

It's gonna be really great to see this on windows!

Hey Crack did you have any luck with compiling pwncurl on windows, using mingw, yet?

Would be cool to have a tutorial on how to get it working!

- Draco

Not yet. JeNkStAX said, that I should include a library of libcurl. I found this page about libraries...
But this doesn't help me, I don't know what exactly I should type in the projects>settings>link>libraries.

I tried a lot of combinations (-llibcurl, -lcurl, -l curl e.t.c.) but compiler still says: "cannot find library"...

Don't work for me
After writting "plugins pwncurl.so" in server.cfg,
and running the server,
the gamemode become "Unknown".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit B
Don't work for me
After writting "plugins pwncurl.so" in server.cfg,
and running the server,
the gamemode become "Unknown".
Same error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gijsmin (Spot-host.co.uk)
Quote:
Originally Posted by max007
u use Windows?
yes i do, but it doesnґt run on linux... gamemode becomes "UNKNOWN"

What does the server_log.txt say?

Did you compiled the plugin on your own (doing "make" in pwncurl_src folder, does that automaticly for you)?

- Draco