Need a Free Scripter?

Hey I am a scripter looking to stack up some experience. I work with GF and can work with other scripts if necessary. I dont need any money but the community has to be going somewhere not to hell like some i have worked with. you can also contact me using messenger at saurabhsharma94@hotmail.com
thank you

I gained experience by writing scripts on my own and helping people out on the forums. And getting help on the forums.

What do you want me to say? good for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogeek11
What do you want me to say? good for you?
Sort out your attitude, he was simply giving you advice..

Hahaha I am a scripter I dont need one lol srry with the attitude having a very bad day

how good is our experience, if u are experienced like i am hoping for, i can surely use u.

if u have the amount of experience i am hoping for, i finally found my math.Woot.

anyways, how can i contact u? i would like to know how good u really are. then maybe u can work with me on my custom script

Quote:
Hahaha I am a scripter I dont need one lol srry with the attitude having a very bad day
I know you don't need one. But you said you wanted to "stack up some experience" so I was giving some advice on how to learn to script and get better at it. Which the only way really is to just do it.

Quote:
Then why did you make this post asking for a scripter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pghpumpkin
Quote:
He didn't ask it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exquiza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pghpumpkin
Quote:
He didn't ask it..
Ahh never mind, i misunderstood what he was doing. I thought he was in need of a free scripter.