[GameMode] [GM] Protect the Prime Minister - SA

[GM]Protect the Prime Minister - SA[Not stable]

Description

There are five teams Psycho, Terrorist, PrimeMinister, Bodyguard and Cop
The Prime Minister should survive the round with the help from his loyal
Bodyguards (spawns near him) and the Cops (spawns @ police department)
Meanwhile the Terrorists try to assassinate the Prime Minister
The Psychos are free to do what they want

Console

To use the console commands you need to put the FS in the filterscript folder

Base

protectpm2_20.pwn

Video

GTA Sa-Mp PTPM vol.2 by UFO
Report bugs

Great job, I'll take a look on the gamemode soon : )

Why is this based on "protectpm2_20.pwn" version instead of the newest version? (protectpm2_27.pwn)
It's possible to you make this based on the newest version?

Thanks in advance! =)

\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Functions.inc(1282) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PTPM_Privat_Chatbox_Line")
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Functions.inc(1293) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PTPM_Privat_Chatbox_Line")
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(809) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(820) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(831) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(894) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")

How fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soueu
Why is this based on "protectpm2_20.pwn" version instead of the newest version? (protectpm2_27.pwn)
It's possible to you make this based on the newest version?

Thanks in advance! =)
Mh, if I get time :S
Ah and who want the orgnial, the scripts can be founded at Remp's page

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAEN
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Functions.inc(1282) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PTPM_Privat_Chatbox_Line")
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Functions.inc(1293) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PTPM_Privat_Chatbox_Line")
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(809) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(820) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(831) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\PTPM_SA_Public.inc(894) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")

How fix this?
the first two erres came because I use higher sizes :S
the other 4 warnings appear because you use an older sa-mp server packet version (get the new under www.sa-mp.com)

Changelog:

0.1 => 0.2

- Timer system rewrote with new variables
- Some other unimportant minor changes

First post changes

- Console part added
- Links updated

good work ♣ ⓐⓢⓢ
it's funny to use
nice 1

C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(1206) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(1207) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(9970) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(9971) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(1192 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTeamPrivmsg")
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(12454) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "sztmp"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 3984 bytes
Code size: 552368 bytes
Data size: 1198784 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 1771520 bytes

6 Warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Ї`·._.·ґЇ[ CRiP
Ї`·._.·ґЇ) ]
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(1206) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(1207) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(9970) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(9971) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(1192 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTeamPrivmsg")
C:\Users\Family\Desktop\New Folder\gamemodes\PM.pwn(12454) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "sztmp"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 3984 bytes
Code size: 552368 bytes
Data size: 1198784 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 1771520 bytes

6 Warnings.
the whole code only have 6748 lines so its impossible that the last four errors appears, and my file wasnt called PM.pwn...
Its not a good idea to change things if you dont know what you are doing

Changelog:

0.2 > 0.3

- Objectstreamer fixed
- Command part (first post) changed

Please report bugs if you find any

Theres one problem for me when I load the script it spams don't steal my script...