SA-MP disappears when connecting to a server.

Hey,

I've been trying to connect to some servers, including one i made myself.
But when i connect at the loading screen i get a black screen, then a white screen , than a black screen etc.
Until the menu pops up, i click "load game" select the game, and then i can see the loading bar for less then a second and then all of a sudden GTA just disappears..

So could someone help me please?

Im using Windows XP and the downpatcher said there was nothing to patch because i had the correct version or something like that

Thanks

Oh , and does it matter if you used cheats in the savegame you are loading or not?

And does it matter what kind of no cd crack im using? I dont wanna have to look for my CD each time i wanna play >.<

Anyone?

You have to be kidding me, no one knows what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarf103
Hey,

I've been trying to connect to some servers, including one i made myself.
But when i connect at the loading screen i get a black screen, then a white screen , than a black screen etc.
Until the menu pops up, i click "load game" select the game, and then i can see the loading bar for less then a second and then all of a sudden GTA just disappears..

So could someone help me please?

Im using Windows XP and the downpatcher said there was nothing to patch because i had the correct version or something like that

Thanks
All you have to do is

1. Go in ******
2. Share for samp downgrader
3. Downlode samp downgrader
4. Run samp downgrader
5. And your Game should be running again !