[FilterScript] [FS] Repair Pickups [R&V]

REPAIR PICKUPS AKA REPAIR & VEHICLE
Always wanted to have a repair system in your script? Cool, since you're able to create WORKING repair pickups with this script. Some people may remember my previous version which was bugged. I hope it's not bugged now. It's simple, just login as RCON ADMIN and use /createrepair. It will be functional then thus people can repair their vehicle at the spot you used /createrepair. To get a good idea of what this can bring to your server I've listed a few features.

PASTEBIN (repair.pwn)
UPLOADFFS RAR(repair.pwn, repair.amx, repairpickups.txt)
UPLOADFFS ZIP(repair.pwn, repair.amx, repairpickups.txt)

NOTE: Mirrors are welcome

Easy Usage
- /createrepair [range] [healing] [maxhealing] [respawntime] [price] « Use this to create a repair pickup.
- /deleterepair « Use this to delete a repair pickup. You have to be in range of a repair pickup.
- /reloadrepair « Use this to reload the repair pickups. This may be useful to get the script faster after creating repair pickups.
Range « RCON ADMINS can specify a range when a vehicle can be healed.
Healing Amount « RCON ADMINS can specify an amount of heal points when someone is at a repair pickup with the cash.
Maximal Healing « RCON ADMINS can specify a maximal amount of heal points that can be applied to a vehicle. Standart value is 1000 as that's the maximal health a vehicle possesses.
Respawn Time « RCON ADMINS can specify a respawn time of the repair pickup.
Price « RCON ADMINS can set a price for ONE repair. It will automaticly remove the money from his wallet.
repairpickups.txt « [size=7pt]Put repairpickups.txt @ scriptfiles to get some standart repair pickups spawned. If you don't want them to be spawned already. Just don't add it to scriptfiles and start the server. The script will auto create a file.

cool thx i will test

That rox

Very nice

nice

haha - i remember your first version ^^
useful for free roam servers ^^

Luxeon

Great work - Tested, Working fine.

This triv fella becoming a scripting magician

Good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by T RP [Tomorrows-RP.co.uk
]
Great work - Tested, Working fine.
Cool that it works for other people too.

Thx i love it

From what i've seen of the script you could be waiting up to 5 seconds for your vehicle to be repaired. The range thing is a nice bonus, but i'm not sure that it was worth it considering it will require vastly more processing. In your 5 seconds timer, there's a loop, with quite a meaty chunk of code in there.

Increasing the amount of time between each timer iteration was sensible, but this will cause players to have to wait.. wouldn't it have been simpler using a CreatePickup system?

EDIT: This may seem a bit hypocritical taking into account my FS listed below, but I feel that in that case pickups would detract from the overall effect..

Bro , great job

why it so big?

Great Job mate.

Wow,nice script!

Nice, I'm curious to see how you've scripted this, because the Vehicle Pickup is bugged.

It looks nice, gonna check the code now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
Increasing the amount of time between each timer iteration was sensible, but this will cause players to have to wait.. wouldn't it have been simpler using a CreatePickup system?
I believe I had some issues with CreatePickup last time. As far as I know vehicles can only pick up PICKUPTYPE 14 and that doesn't trigger OnPlayerPickUpPickup. That's why I used a timer for it + you can edit the timer interval by changing this value 'RV_CHECK_TIME'. People can customize the script like they want it to be.

Why don't you give it a try?

Nice Job Pretty useful...

I cant find it or repair, its it works?