Help with ID 0

Hey guys,

i had this problem a while ago and now it's back again -.-
for some reason the player with the playerid 0 always has problems, no matter what part of the script he's affected by...
i just don't f***ing know why and right now i just want this damn ID 0 to go away ^^

my question to you is if it would be possible to somehow "block" this ID so that no player gets the ID 0...
i don't care if this happens through scripting or with kind of a bot, i just want it to get blocked...

thanks again, modmk

PS: excuse my english ---> german dude :P

All you can do is kick anyone who joins as ID 0, but then nobody would be able to join.

Prehaps SetUserId(playerid, playerid) could be in a future version.

worxds: How are people going to join if you do that..?

Thats SO going in my sig!

Lol.

In 0.3 you may be able to place a bot in your server, but until then, I don't really think there is much you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.Aztec);
In 0.3 you may be able to place a bot in your server, but until then, I don't really think there is much you can do.
Does that have anything at all do to with the topic?..
Why would you need a bot in this case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal
Quote:
Originally Posted by (.Aztec);
Does that have anything at all do to with the topic?..
Why would you need a bot in this case?
To occupy id 0.

so basicily what you're saying is that there's no way i can solve this problem until 0.3 gets rlsd?

Why not try and fix the problem instead of trying to avoid it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
Why not try and fix the problem instead of trying to avoid it?
i did, but somehow the problem is in EVERY function of my script and i worked over and over trying to fix this damn bug.
the problem is that i just can't find the source and i'm actually not willing to rewrite 10k lines ^^