Clean Freeroam Script?

Does anyone have a script that is CLEANED and has a registration system in it and a spawn point and thats it? Because I am using Ahouse to add houses...

Search?

I did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Fяαzz★
I did?
then tough titties
=)

Lol. No need to be retarded with your replys Its a simple question. IS there one out there either here on the sa-mp forums or elsewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Fяαzz★
Lol. No need to be retarded with your replys Its a simple question. IS there one out there either here on the sa-mp forums or elsewhere?
****** It.
Search It.
Still None? Make your own..

Thats what I mean. Is there a STARTING one out there. Sorry if I didnt make it clear enough.

You know, might actually consider making a Basic Script for everything. RP, Cops and Robbers, Stunt, etc.

Then you can build off that script. It would be great and easy for all players/developers.

Like that way evry begnning scripter is starting grab parts from other scipts modify them and you got your own scipt!

Check out the game mode starter kit in my signature

Its just an empty gamemode with a login/register system and a logging system for hacks, chats, and commands (two sepertate for admin and players). It is also very easy to understand.

Example of how easy it is.
pawn Код:
//Top of script
#define server_owner  "changeme"     //name of server owner(/sa command to make owner admin)
You change the name in the quotes to your admin name. Register using that name, type /sa, and you are instant admin.

PS: If you like it, post a message saying thanks and bump my thread.