A good program?

I'm really bored and I wanted to make a good program to help with scripting. So post your ideas here and i'll try make them.

Make pawn language really easy, like a command generator, and what you want it to do, if you write "Say to all "Lol" " it will be
pawn Код:
SendClientMessageToAll(playerid,color,mess);

xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Make pawn language really easy, like a command generator, and what you want it to do, if you write "Say to all "Lol" " it will be
pawn Код:

xD
Heaps of command generators around.. Any other ideas?

Quote:
pawn Код:

xD
I would hate to see that program 'cos we need better scripters not better programs as they do not help the community to evolve and I'd rather have one average scripter than one good app anyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
Quote:
pawn Код:

xD
I would hate to see that program 'cos we need better scripters not better programs as they do not help the community to evolve and I'd rather have one average scripter than one good app anyday.
Yeah, I wouldn't make something like that. It's that making a program makes it easy. It doesn't mean you learn less.