How to change gamemode?

Nooby question. But i gotta ask it some day, right? So, how do i change gamemod? I dont want it to show "Venturaґs DM-MG. I want it to be Rp and non DM.

Fire up your gamemode and press ctrl+f and look for " SetGameModeText " and change the name in brackets to whatever you want

And btw, how do i make my self admin?

u can configure the line SetGameModeText("etc..") on ur gm's pwn file. if u dont have the pawno do this on the rcon window or inside game use gamemodetext or rcon gamemodetext HEREtheName. or u could also make a fs that changes the game mode text instead of the gm it self . sorry if my english is bad and u dint under stand

edit: to make ur self admin u need an admin script or login with rcon /rcon login <PASSWORD> , the rcon commands are . /rcon say ,/rcon ban /rcon kick . etc.. use /rcon cmdlist or /rcon cmdslist

Lol ur english is very well.

Umm you can find an admin fs in the filterscripts forum. Then copy/paste .pwn and .amx files into your Filterscript folder. Then fire up " Server.cfg " and add to the "filterscripts" the name of that filterscript.

For Example :

Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ur RCON password.
maxplayers 200
port 7777
hostname Server Name
gamemode0 ur gm name 1
filterscripts FS NAME
announce 1
query 1