AddVehicleComponent(...) Solved

Can any one help me?

I used the AddVehicleComponents, and got the component ids from the sa-mp.com wiki's page.

I also tried and got the componentid using the OnVehicleMod function in my script, but turns out I get the same result as before.

Can someone help me? I can't find the solution anywhere.

PS:. I am adding the components using a for loop. I know the component id's are the ones I want cause I printf them in the screen.
Here are the components i'm using, separated by ';'

1028;1169;1149;1032;1138;1026;1080;1086;1087;1010
1028;1169;1141;1032;1138;1026;1080;1086;1087;1010

Its not a bug, that component does not work on that vehicle. The component is designed for another vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic
Its not a bug, that component does not work on that vehicle. The component is designed for another vehicle.
Damn your right.
That's bad for me, cause I'm doing a real-life simulator where you have no rules. Just cops and laws, and I'm also doing buyable houses, cars, etc. And it would be important for me to save any changes made in the vehicle.

The problem is that it is returning an incorrect component id when I mod the vehicle again.
It should be 1141 and not 1149 for the Sultan.

This upgrade doesn't match to this vehicle, it desreves to Elegy as far as I know.

Thanks to everyone who helped.
It figures out I had a bug in the VehicleManager I created, causing it to load incorrectly the last mod part of all vehicles, including that one.

The SA-MP is also giving correct information about the component id.
Thanks