What are these color codes "0xFFFFFFAA" called?

What kind of "color codes" is this= 0xFFFFFFAA ?

And where can I find a website with all of them?

I'm not quite sure what exactly color that is, and I don't know if an site with all the pawn colors excists, but you can go to this site, and hex a color: http://www.2createawebsite.com/build/hex-colors.html
- choose a color, and then some codes shows up in the 'Hex' bar. Copy the code(not the #), and put for example #define 0x361515AA ontop of your script, with the #define's. I hope I helped.

Well thank you, you just helped me out with my gamemode =)

No problem, bud.

Ok well this is called hexidecimal. It is the same as web coding colors with a small difference. Here is the format of the code.

0xRRGGBBAA

0x: I dont know what this is, but its there and will never chance
RR: Red code. Values 0-9 and a-f. 0 is darkest, f is lightest. There must be two numbers.
GG: Green code. Values 0-9 and a-f. 0 is darkest, f is lightest. There must be two numbers.
BB: Blue code. Values 0-9 and a-f. 0 is darkest, f is lightest. There must be two numbers.
AA: Alpha(how transparent some things are). Values 0-9 and a-f. 0 is darkest, f is lightest. There must be two numbers.

Ok so I tried the website the other guy gave to create an Hex Color for sa-mp. So when I put the code on the define and everything, I went to the game and it showed another color. I made like a kinda of purple, and in the game it showed a dark green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ʎʇʇnןʞ
What kind of "color codes" is this= 0xFFFFFFAA ?

And where can I find a website with all of them?
I know that Color is white I think so :P

put these ontop of your gamemode

instead of having to type 0xAFAFAFAA you can type COLOR_GREY etc.

#define COLOR_GREY 0xAFAFAFAA
#define COLOR_GREEN 0x33AA33AA
#define COLOR_RED 0xFF0000AA
#define COLOR_YELLOW 0xFFFF00AA
#define COLOR_PINK 0xFF66FFAA
#define COLOR_BLUE 0x0000BBAA
#define COLOR_TAN 0xBDB76BAA
#define COLOR_PURPLE 0x800080AA
#define COLOR_WHITE 0xFFFFFFAA
#define COLOR_INVISWHITE 0xFFFFFF00
#define COLOR_LIGHTBLUE 0x33CCFFAA
#define COLOR_DARKRED 0x660000AA
#define COLOR_ORANGE 0xFF9900AA

I believe it is cakepawn that has a color picker app built into it. im not sure if it is just the hex code or its the samp hex code. check it out.

Thanks anyway,