I Need A Host

Well, There are no free host avalable on the internet, u all can host ur self by having a superfast internet, and the ip does not change, but the problem is my country is malaysia, there are no superfat internet avalable. The maksimun speed is up to 4mb and it is already 200 DOLLARS.

So, Thats why I have to ask youguys who stay in US or somewheer else help me to host it. I hop You All Can BE Trusted.

The easiest solution is really to just pay a few dollars a month for a server..

I known you have a sever right, why not just help me to host it together with ur sever,because I am still a kid, I still cannot earn money u know!

I'm 14, I don't earn a penny but I managed to pay for my server.

http://rapidshare.com/files/20991649...A-MP.rarDelete link: http://rapidshare.com/files/20991649...50554184051984

This is the down link of the sever file.
If Who Can Help me To Host tHey can get full admin.
They have permission to chnage the file.

If Who have hosted the sever plaese post the ip adress below, or better make it on offical site

Look, there's a reason people don't offer free servers, it's because running a server from home will cause lag issues on your connection (each time you download a file, update windows/linux or something like that the players in the server will be affected).. so it needs to be done on a dedicated server, in a datacenter, those things cost money so if you want a server 24/7 you'll have to get some cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
yup me too

Quote:
This is not the time for kid stories. The kid here wanted to ask for.. uhm.. free servers? And you reply with your story.

- He lives in a very very poor country maybe
- He maybe doesn't earn
- He maybe can't pay

Leopard

I have about 25 days left on KINGJ becuause i switched to serffs so first one to contact me can have it.

Gone, dont MSG me.

Quote:
yeah i knew u was young, lots of rich kids playing samp.

anyways i don't think this the forums to ask for a host. but w/e.