SQL help

I got this moderntopia script running, but when I connect - Without the Moderntopia SQL database, the script is really fucked up on login.

Do I need to have the databse installed before the script works?

Should I just place the databases and stuff like that under my "Include" in the folder "Samp-server"

yes you do need a database installed first i think

Skibberen, I think your problems are coming from a severe lack of understanding about SQL. The Moderntopia script (and any script that requires SQL) depends on a SQL server. These servers are usually run from the same server as the SA:MP server. You can ask your host if they support SQL, although if it's a simple game server host they likely won't.

You do have some alternatives. I would start by googling "MySQL free host", but most of these servers will have restrictions (timeouts, max connections, etc). If you are set on running a gamemode that integrates SQL, your best bet is to purchase a virtual private server. If you would like more information on that I can get you started.

Please understand that integrating SQL with a SA:MP server is quite an advanced topic. If this is your first time trying to get a server up and running, I would highly suggest you start with something simpler.

Well thanks.. We do got a KingJ SQL server ( Paid ).. And all we need is the moderntopia ( editted ) script to run, but we dont know where to put the damn database @..