Paycheck

1)how to change paycheck amount...please leave a code or word what i should look for

2) How to disable CJ Skin?

3) How to add server-side money on this script. I do everything like in tutorial, still it ain't working.

HELP someone please!

Which script? For your sake I hope it isn't God Father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
Which script? For your sake I hope it isn't God Father.
I don't care what script it is or what ever topic it needs to be in... I need some help and that's it.

If you are a beginning scripter, I dont suggest just going on the forum demanding things... go take a script like LVDM and mess around in there with things like adding static vehicles and such. Also, you should be posting this in the Godfather thread. Its obvious you are using it.

DID i demand? i said please. Nothing about Demanding....if you don't got something to help with then just don't post here. Whats the use of posting there if theres like hundreds of posts about this but nobody says something useful.

1) godfather -> GTFO
2) search the forum
3) search the gamemode for Payday (this should've been the first thing you should've done)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoopaman
1) godfather -> GTFO
2) search the forum
3) search the gamemode for Payday (this should've been the first thing you should've done)
did all that, nevermind, i think i already managed to do the 1st thing so nothing else to ask anymore.

I know you've solved problem 1, but when asking questions like that you're bound to get a negative response. I can almost guarantee 80% of scripts on this server don't have paychecks, and the ones that do have unique ones. You can't expect anyone reading the query to know which one you are referring to, and have the exact answer.

If it was the God Father paycheck, you're more likely to get a useful answer on the God Father thread, as the people responding to questions there actually know what's going on.

Not everyone on this forum knows God Father like the back of their hand.