How I can be admin on my own SAMP server?

Hello everyone, I just hosted my own SAMP server. but I dont know how to get admin rights on the server
Anyone can help me?

Then it's best you don't start your own server.

Goto Scriptfiles, then your name, then AdminLevel=0 Change to highest admin level you have for your server.

Or use /rcon login password

Hey austin does thatmean u dont have to login with rcon or not?

This is different for every gamemode, and Austin's hint goes only for godfather or smth similar. Not all gamemodes use that technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoopaman
This is different for every gamemode, and Austin's hint goes only for godfather or smth similar. Not all gamemodes use that technique
Yes but I am assuming hes using a GF edit scence 90 % are. but I have a unique script and I keept it the way I do it. Also, Some Admin cmds can only be used in recon mode. depending on the GM.

I was going to say that wouldnt work on my sever,

Anyway thanks for explanation

One more question. How do you add someone to cop or those jobs? Sorry for filling this forums with noob questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher
Then it's best you don't start your own server.
then its best you don't post, if you can't post anything useful.

anyways now back to topic
you can always go to filterscripts here on forums, and find a Admin Filterscript or you can always login rcon with /rcon login

more info
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Advanced_Server_Controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabawaba
One more question. How do you add someone to cop or those jobs? Sorry for filling this forums with noob questions.
well depends on what kind of script your using, and if your using Godfather script it would be /makeleader

1 go to youre samp server folder, then into scriptfiles. If the names just spread out in the folder, search for youre name. On other scripts its a folder in scriptfiles that says "users" , There it should be either in users or scriptfiles. Find youre name, open the text file.
Should look something like this.
In the first line,
Key=stinger952
Level=1337
AdminLevel=1338 <------ Change it to the highest admin lvl you could get, (normaly 1338,)
DonateRank=15
UpgradePoints=0
ConnectedTime=57
Registered=1
Sex=1
Then log on and you got all admin cmds.
=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabawaba
Jobs and factions probaly including the Script, Use /makeleader (id) 1 if you want to be cop, /makeleader 1(etc) 2 To become leader of fbi, these are just basic factions. You have to script if you want some other factions. But on some gm's there is more factions such as ballas, grove. Try some numbers and you may find on‌e =).

Sorry for double post, Pce out

can onyone can help me i downloaded 1 stunt server now i dont kno how to login as admin i hope u will reply me as soon as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
then its best you don't post, if you can't post anything useful.
Actually, it would solve a lot of problems if you could grow up and get over yourself. If you aren't spamming yourself, you are being an idiot trying to protect "Project Reality Role Play," when really you are making the "server" look worse.

Just get an Admin Script those are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Actually, it would solve a lot of problems if you could grow up and get over yourself. If you aren't spamming yourself, you are being an idiot trying to protect "Project Reality Role Play," when really you are making the "server" look worse.
Say's the person where his server has 0 players on? When I need your input ill ask for it. Till than mind your own business and don't start bumping a 2 year old post.

Quote:
View Post
2 years old man, 2 fucking years from the last reply, like your mental age and the years PR-RP has been beating up your server.

Nah just cut the flame and being jealous as usuall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
Say's the person where his server has 0 players on? When I need your input ill ask for it. Till than mind your own business and don't start bumping a 2 year old post.
I find it also quite hilarious that you think Hostile Core is my server. If you were to of done any research at all, you would of realized that I do not own the server, but I am merely the Chief of Police. By the way, the date in which a post was created means absolutely nothing.

Quote:
View Post
I find it also quite hilarious that you think Hostile Core is my server. If you were to of done any research at all, you would of realized that I do not own the server, but I am merely the Chief of Police. By the way, the date in which a post was created means absolutely nothing.
Cool story bro. I never said your the owner, I just labelled out the fact you play on a server with no players yet think you know how to run a successful server. Maybe it's time to take that knowledge and give it to somebody who wants it. Sure as hell ain't me.

hey I can show u how to be admin and I can even help u with ur server !!!