Super TDM V1.3

okay, well heres my next release, this ones a lot bigger than before, its also a little more complicated than my last (which was an edit) this one i scripted from scratch

The Commands:
/pkill
/afk
/back
/fix
/heal (cost's 10k)
/armour (cost's 10k)

Theres more Use /commands in game

About the gamemode:
This gamemode is based ALL around San andreas, so far i have done teams for Los Santos and SF i will be coding in teams for Las Venturas, each team has their own spawn, and own spawn weapons. so far there are, 14 teams, with more being added for Las Venturas. this gamemode has lots of gameplay, and its a fun deathmatch script, theres an anti tk system whcih kills the teamkilelr after he has performed a teamkill.

i shall be updating this soon,

current version: V1.3

Credits:
see top of script for the credits
DONT REMOVE THE CREDITS!
Download:

V1.3:
http://danielburridge.co.uk/download...ac5b20b3f1f353

Other:
if theres already a gamemode relesed called Super TDM then im sorry, no copyright intended, but i have coded this along with a few bits out of two other scripts, the rest is mine. there are no other includes needed (apart from the opbvius one a_samp) it should compile and run smootly with no bugs/problems.
if there are any bugs or problems, please feel free to post here, no flaming though.

is noone gonna comment?

Hey i will download it xD

Looks nice

No, because you banned me from our server...You know what I am talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.
No, because you banned me from our server...You know what I am talking about...
oh, i knwo you, your the gy that abused his admin powers on MY server.

anyway this isent about flame, if you dont like it, then dont post at all.

and sindre...where did you go man? you were great

I have my own server

But i will still play on your

oh wow, good luck to you.

I didn't abused, Daniel...
But however, good luck with your server, I am sad because I can't make my own server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.
I didn't abused, Daniel...
But however, good luck with your server, I am sad because I can't make my own server...
making someone admin without my consent, IS abuse. anyway i dident ban you lols.

Note: remember to report any bugs.

Then, we can work again togheter?
Only if you make me Lvl5.
And btw, I made that guy just Lvl2 because he told me that we won't be my friend anymore if I don't make him Lvl2. But after that, I retreated the admin for him, so it wasn't so bad...