What can my computer have?

Hi, I've got 2 questions :P
Question 1
Now, since a few days I have my server online, but is there any more change to be hacked now? I tought, maybe because I do something with my port? Or have I the same safety as before?

Question 2:
How many players can my computer have? I've played yesterday with 10 players or more, without lagg. But I think that there's a limit.
My system specs:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
CPU Speed: 2.33 GHz
RAM: 2 GB, I have 2 GB left so I can build 4 GB in if I need it.

Internet connection:

Thats with the recommanded server. Thats about 20/30 kilometers.

And a server in New York, just if you need this result.

If you need more info, just ask it and I tell you

BTW: Sorry for my bad English. I'm dutch, and not zo good in English

You'll be limited by your upstream bandwidth when you start to get to about 25 players.

Ok, but if I have 25 players in my server they can play without any lagg? Or will it slow and can i have better som like 15 players max on my server?
And is there any way to make my upstream larger?

Nobody knows?

You colud host 10 servers minimum [If the scripts are not taking too much of CPU usage]...

Sry 4 bad grammar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis aureus
You colud host 10 servers minimum [If the scripts are not taking too much of CPU usage]...

Sry 4 bad grammar...
The limiting factor is the upload bandwidth here. Computer could host multiple servers, but the problem will be with players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis aureus

Sry 4 bad grammar...
The limiting factor is the upload bandwidth here. Computer could host multiple servers, but the problem will be with players.
Well you are right, but i think that his servers can host up to 2 SA:MP servers, I changed my mind because the upload is too small for about 20 people on one server.

So the best is that I can hold max 15 or 20 players?
And my safety? Is there any higher hacker risk because I had to do something with my port?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi-X
So the best is that I can hold max 15 or 20 players?
And my safety? Is there any higher hacker risk because I had to do something with my port?
down 10mb = 75 players for me

Yes, thats download. But download is not as importand as Upload, because download is going to YOUR computer, and upload to someone else. So, in a SA:MP server, you must give information to someone else, so its upload. And as you see, I've got 13 MB download, so tahts ok