ip logger

hey guys i tryed to do a search for a script that logs ips and sends out a warning if someone login with the same ip something like this "WARNING: Player XXXXXXXXX has been flagged and joined the server. if theres one out can someone point it out to me so i can grab it

I'm also looking for this sort of thing. To where we can add an IP to like watch list and if that IP joins it send a warning.

Maybe like this.

pawn Code:
//Top
new WatchIP[2][16] =
{
  "127.0.0.1",
  "and so on"
}

//OnPlayerConnect
new plrIP[16];
GetPlayerIp(playerid, plrIP, sizeof(plrIP));

if (!strcmp(plrIP,WatchIP[0]) || !strcmp(plrIP,WatchIP[1]))
{
   //Send the message
}

On my script on player connect has a shit load of stuff in it. Does it go at the start or end?

Also is this correct? I didn't see where you had it that it sends a message to the admins idk if this is right tho I just copied another warning
Like this?

Code:
//Top
new WatchIP[2][16] =
{
  "127.0.0.1",
  "and so on"
}

//OnPlayerConnect
new plrIP[16];
GetPlayerIp(playerid, plrIP, sizeof(plrIP));

if (!strcmp(plrIP,WatchIP[0]) || !strcmp(plrIP,WatchIP[1]))
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1) 
{
SendClientMessage(COLOR_RED, "Player %s is using the ip &s This IP has been flagged (Caution).", playerid, IPConfigid);
}

There is an IP logger in my logging system, you can either pick it out of there, or use the whole logging system.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=74021.0

Warning: You will have to mod this to show the ips to the admins. but if you dont know how to do that. I suggest taking on an easier project.

I dont care if you put credits that you use my system in your script, just post a simple thank you in the thread where you get my logging system. Thats enough for me.

Anyone?