[GameMode] [GM] Real-Life Stunting v6.3

Everytime I try to load the GameMode I get a crash too.
Here is my "crashinfo.txt" file:

--------------------------

Exception At Address: 0x004786CB

Код:
Registers:

EAX: 0x0013FD9C	EBX: 0x014919FC	ECX: 0x00000000	EDX: 0x004057D0

ESI: 0x00000000	EDI: 0x01200C38	EBP: 0x0013FDAC	ESP: 0x0013FD84

EFLAGS: 0x00010286

Stack:

I really dont kno... did you try to install a normal sa-mp server, default one and try to load it ?

Yes.
But its a problem with the GameMod, because I edit the whole code and it is working now. =)

(Sry, I can't remember what I changed :S)

i run it still and i didnt have any problem... maybe u added somethin and u fuxed it...

altho, do u like it ? :P

I like you're gamemode
Is the best!!!

Change
#include xstreamer
to
#include <xstreamer>

Edit: Race are missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry4567
Change
#include xstreamer
to
#include <xstreamer>

Edit: Race are missing.
Yes, I changed that too.

And yes, Nice GameMode! =)

@ edit...

You have to make your own races, the ones i had suck... so thats why i didnt post them :P

Check Yagu's Race System for more info...

Also soueu, do u run the mode now ? , could i kno the IP ?

One more thing, if the gamemode crash or restart everything gets resetted O.o The bussines, the gangs and such. Something I can fix by a script? Or do I have to save everything from time to time?

Bump? O.o xD

hey great post! works for me fine! i just want to know one thing..
how to make my self admin? am the host of the server and i put the rcon pw and every thing but idk how to make my self an admin?? please any one help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rama0
hey great post! works for me fine! i just want to know one thing..
how to make my self admin? am the host of the server and i put the rcon pw and every thing but idk how to make my self an admin?? please any one help me?
Okey I know how to become admin! To bad I didn't look that up before

/rcon login (RCON)
/setadmin (ID) (LEVEL)

You can look that up in the .pwn file, think it is something like that

Anyways! I have fixed the truckjob!! Now there is no buggs with it, tell me if you want it. I have also been changing some other small stuffs.

Once again! Thanks for this awesome gamemod! New and fresh. I still need help with the crashes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalman
One more thing, if the gamemode crash or restart everything gets resetted O.o The bussines, the gangs and such. Something I can fix by a script? Or do I have to save everything from time to time?
Gangs & Props arent made to be saved, when i used to host it, few people used gang system , that's why XD, also Props arent saved, cuz someone can buy it and when the actual owner logs in and he gets his props , he might get one from the other, it could be made to avoid crappy situations but i didnt really look into that... i didnt tought at those stuff in that time xD

Also, /stats may crash cuz Strings are too big, try to divide the string in one extra row...

Thnx for the replies, and i hope u have some fun XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalman
Gangs & Props arent made to be saved, when i used to host it, few people used gang system , that's why XD, also Props arent saved, cuz someone can buy it and when the actual owner logs in and he gets his props , he might get one from the other, it could be made to avoid crappy situations but i didnt really look into that... i didnt tought at those stuff in that time xD

Also, /stats may crash cuz Strings are too big, try to divide the string in one extra row...

Thnx for the replies, and i hope u have some fun XD
Okey well thanks! I have fixed /stats now, I just took away some stuffs that I didn't seem very usefull, like IP and PING. So now it is working.
And the things about the truck job, it doesn't work. xD sorry.

Man those scripts are so good but when i add admins scripts the stunts are gone .... HELP PLZ

Awesome like all of your GameMode cmg4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by [tb
da_killer ]
Man those scripts are so good but when i add admins scripts the stunts are gone .... HELP PLZ
it has built in Admin script dude :P

nice work man but I also encountered the problem when you make the boat and flyer license the server crashes, I tryed to fix it but no use would anyone be kind and help me out?

Also anyone can give the basic admin commands of this gamemode or at least tell me which file I could find them. thx

CMG your making stunt GM's? i thought your only on COD5 )..dosen't matter,cool GM[Fain GM]

hey i cant find the bank to deposit/withdraw my money.. please help thx