[FilterScript] [FS] Colored Money [0.2X]

.: Colored Money Script :.
.: By Lavamike :.

>Description<
This is basically a text draw that goes over the money and changes colors based on how much money you have. You can change the values in the script. You can also change the colors with ease and with a little bit of work to the script you can add new colors.

>Bugs<
I didn't find any bugs. If you encounter any bugs, want to ask a question, or want to comment feel free to post here!

>How To Install<
First, download the script. Second, Extract CMoney.pwn to your filterscripts folder. Third, open up the CMoney.pwn, modify it as you wish, and compile it. Fourth, open up your server.cfg and add "CMoney" on the filterscripts line.

>Download<
[Version 1.0 by Lavamike] SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zmdv4m
[Version 1.0 by Lavamike] Xendot Pastebin: http://paste.xendot.net/42

>Credits<
Lavamike - Making The Script :P

[b] - Notes -
I only ask that you don't remove the credits at the top from the script or at least don't go running around showing your friends saying you made it by yourself. You may modify it as much as you want except for that. Feel free to mirror, post a link in this topic and i'll add it. You can also edit it/make it better and post a link here and I will post your edited version here too. Please provide a brief description on your changes.
Also note that if people hold down F10 key or whatever it is to remove their hud the textdraw will still be there so if you have a movie making server or something you might want to add a command to turn it off/on. I will add a command in the next release.

----------------------------------------------------
Colred Money By Lavamike
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Version 1.0
----------------------------------------------------

>Screenshots<

Screenshots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
Screenshots?
Screenshots Added

amazing

But now textdraw resets your money in second right? Not like ingame money where it is lowered by 1 or more dolars

Haha

Good idea, thanks

Yeah it won't be as responsive?

Nice , but it still has a small shadow behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dujma
But now textdraw resets your money in second right? Not like ingame money where it is lowered by 1 or more dolars
Yeah, it doesn't count up like the actual money does which I guess could be good for some people but not for all. I'll mess around with some things and see if I can add something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascii
Haha

Good idea, thanks

Yeah it won't be as responsive?
Well not very responsive, maybe it would be faster in a timer instead of OnPlayerUpdate. But, if you are adding or decreasing money by a lot it I guess it would be, "more responsive" as it doesn't go through the counting thing like the normal one does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Nice , but it still has a small shadow behind it.
Some numbers you can kinda see the cash behind it. I'll see if I can add a shadow or something, if you look in the script you can notice some commented out box things I was trying to do but it didn't work too well :P

Thanks for all the comments, any suggestions, questions, problems, comments feel free to post

GJ.

great