Help with Admin Cmds

Thank you very much,
Sec, im doing this.

Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/m1cbb6bff

But when you give me the new ones, I just need to delte the older and put the new ones?

And so thank you bro!!!

Edit:

Lol sry its 10 cmds, Can you handle it?! xD o.O

Oh and the -------

Means speace between cmds

Can you change the /warn thing?
it 3 warns means ban
but now i want it 5 warns, an i cant change it

Yes, remove the old ones and put these in.

Edit: Just changed warnings to 5. Might wanna test it in-game yourself though.

http://pastebin.com/f65f01f29

Thats all?!

So fast?!

Dude you Great!!!

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fackin'
Pyro ]
Yes, remove the old ones and put these in.

Edit: Just changed warnings to 5. Might wanna test it in-game yourself though.

http://pastebin.com/f65f01f29
Didn't see your edit before, use the paste above.

Test all the commands in-game yourself.

Dam!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(916) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1020) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1160) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1200) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1293) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1591) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(162 : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz86
Dam!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(916) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1020) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1160) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1200) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1293) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(1591) : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\Uni-Extreme Server\filterscripts\SeifAdmin.pwn(162 : error 017: undefined symbol "giverplayerid"

7 Errors.
Oops, I made a little spelling mistake... Change all those to giveplayerid.

Cool bro!

It works!

Check ur PM please