useless weapons!

I searched all kind of terms to find out if anyone already asked about this problem, nothing found.

can anyone help me with this?

I got a Deathmatch gamemode with a pickup weapon filterscript.

everything works except i see alot of weapons on the ground that doesn't realy exist.

I pick up the weapons but you don't get any ammo with it... its actualy the picture of the weapon and nothing else... mostly if a player die then you can pick up the weapons and also get ammo with it... if you come back after some time to the same spot then you still see those weapons, you can pick it up but without ammo.. how comes this weapons without bullets come back at the same spot?

please inform me if anyone got any clue.

thanx alot for attention.

first its becuz there r different pickupid.
they set how pickups spawn if they respawn if there should be an explode etc.
search for it at samp wiki.
and seond u need to put SetPlayerAmmo()
to get ammo.

but this are no pickup weapons, this or just weapons from the players... after a player die then you can pick up theire weapons, but this weapons come back at the same spot, i didn't put them there as pickup weapons.

example:
you kill a player, then you can pick up the weapons of that player with bullets... but after you pick those weapons of that player it should be removed from the ground.. but they stay there like pictures, useless weapons.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Pickup_help
there are two kinds of weapon pickups but from 321-372 are "automatic" pickups u dont have do script anything just put them on map and ull receive the weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus
but this are no pickup weapons, this or just weapons from the players... after a player die then you can pick up theire weapons, but this weapons come back at the same spot, i didn't put them there as pickup weapons.

example:
you kill a player, then you can pick up the weapons of that player with bullets... but after you pick those weapons of that player it should be removed from the ground.. but they stay there like pictures, useless weapons.
after the player dies they spawn as pickups!

Quote:

after the player dies they spawn as pickups!

yeah, but without bullets... its just something messed up in my script, can't realy find out what.

I just added a filterscript for "dropweapon" and its all related to that filterscript.

aw man i gues i gotta find another dropweaon filterscript and test it with that.

uh.. guys?

if it doesnt show ammo, it means it cant show it because it's too high.
Say you had 100 ammo per clip on a gun, and you picked it up so you have 1000 ammo, it would say you have 900-100.
Pick it up 100 times so you have 10,000 ammo, it would say 9900-100, this is the highest it would go because 10000-100 is too big to show, so it displays as a blank ammo clip, really, when you fire enough rounds it will re appear.

Basically, if it doesnt show, it means its too high to show, normally its 10,000+

Problem Solved?

On Top:
pawn Код:
new WeapPU
in OnGameModeInit:
pawn Код:
WeapPu = CreatePickup(ModelID, PickupType, X, Y, Z);
Create new public if you don't have one:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)
{
   if(pickupid == WeapPu)
      {
          GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, WeaponID, Ammo);
      }
   return 1;
}
Pos, if something is wrong, or/and you have questions.

Aiva thanx alot, it looks better now

thank ya for support