Were do i put a .inc file?

Well I have a server and everything. But the thing is that i want to install a gamemode and it says that i need to install some neccasary includes. I've looked otherplaces for were to put them and it says the server/pawno folder and i don't have that is there something i need to change?

Pawno > include

See the thing is that i don't have that folder. No I'm not new to managin servers I managed CSS and GMod servers before. I just don't have that folder. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but it isn't in the root or server main folder. Any helo is greatly apreciated!

Your main server directory(where samp-server.exe is located) -> pawno -> include

or find where your pawno folder is if you have moved it and look for the include folder in there.

If you don't have the include folder than you won't be able to compile so it must be somewhere.

Ok this is a brand new server so it might be because it is new or no?

Well, if you downloaded the windows server at www.sa-mp.com you should have, if you don't, download it from there and paste it on your server folder.
for example, you have in your desktop a case called "My Server" with the game-mode and aall the files necessary to run your server.
then paste your Pawno case there and inside of it should haave another case called "includes" paste the includes that you need there and it should be done.
If you dont have the includes and you downloaded aa Gm from this forum you should have it, if you dont, search for it.

Good Luck

Thanks im trying that now