How to script job

Hey,
i am trying to script new job. But i kinnda dont know how . I search on ****** for tutorial or somethink but i didnt find anythink. I tried to learn while watching on GF script but i steel dont know how. So i guess there is no other way to learn..so i ask here.
So, if you know any tutorial for job scripting, or if you can be so kind and make just job script...
Thank you,
Mich

Anyone anythink?

45 person looked at this post..and no answer..
Thank you..really..

Yes , you can script a Job just learn script in pawno And if you can't learn it , dont script ...

You should read the wiki: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Main_Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2die
I have readed a lot of things on wiki but i didnt find anythink which i can use for Job..
Tnx anyway...

Think ideas of jobs, make commands premissions and speical things for the jobs, save the player job and that's it?

michael, if you want to lern script, i shouldn't begin with a job script. i rather should begin with simple commands and then build it up a little bit. that way you get more experienced in scripting, so you can do the bigger scripts, like jobs etc.
And when i'm buisy making a job script, i find wiki very helpful with the scripting functions, and it's other info!

good luck!

TNX

#define the job

dcmd the command for you to recruit someone in

dcmd the command for an admin to actually make you in the job

and Make it so when someone makes you into the job you spawn at a position,

make vehicles, commands and other stuff

Dno how to do ranks yet D;