Is this possible?

Anyone know if this is possible? Can sa-mp set the Way Pointicon for the player? i have tried this but its dosent work or it does work BUT it dosent change the orginal player map icon...

My problem is NOT to get a marker my problem is to set the pos at the meny marker the (sa marker) pls help

Код:

if (strcmp("/test", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
  {
  SetPlayerMapIcon( playerid, 0,0, 0, 0, 41, 0 );
  return 1;
}
Sorry for bad English...

More info... and "bump" I need a command thats edits the meny Way Point... My "/test" command only makes a new one ... thats is not editeble by the meny map..

I hate to "Bump" but I RELLY needs this.. pls help me *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP*

well u already triple posted, and i guess no one would help you if u act like that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokkie20
well u already triple posted, and i guess no one would help you if u act like that....
Rolf dosent you know why im bumping i was 3 pages back and i havent got any answear...

And i need this more then ever now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roban[swe
]
Anyone know if this is possible? Can sa-mp set the Way Pointicon for the player? i have tried this but its dosent work or it does work BUT it dosent change the orginal player map icon...

Код:

{
  SetPlayerMapIcon( playerid, 0,0, 0, 0, 41, 0 );
  return 1;
}
Sorry for bad English...
Try this

Код:
  {
  new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;
  SetPlayerMapIcon( playerid, x+3,y,z,41, 0 );
  return 1;
}

Tanks for the reply but dident work it did the same thing but gave me 2 warnings
Код:
C:\Users\Robin\Desktop\Simons server\gamemodes\lvdm.pwn(268) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Robin\Desktop\Simons server\gamemodes\lvdm.pwn(268) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerMapIcon

Follow the syntax: SetPlayerMapIcon(playerid, iconid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, markertype, color)
And X, Y, Z have to end w/ atleast one number after the point, so 0 becomes 0.0

So basically your code should be like:
pawn Код:
{
  SetPlayerMapIcon(playerid, 0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 41, 0);
  return 1;
}
C'mon -- RTFM

Quote:

{
new Float,Float:y,Float:z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
SetPlayerMapIcon( playerid, 1, x+3,y,z, 41, 0 );
}

Glad to help enjoy!

Hello my problem is NOT to get a marker my problem is to set the pos at the meny marker the (sa marker) pls help

*BUMP* Anyone?