Can't connect

I'm having some problems in connecting diffrent servers
It stays like this:

Sometimes it "semi connects". It just shows the players that connects but I can't get in game fully

Sometimes when I connect after some minutes it's starts to lag and I kind of disconnect from the server. I can't see the text or the players moving.
This usually happens in night. Because in day I can play freely.

I'd bet real money that you are on a share network connection (whether you realize it or not) and its getting saturated at night.

I would do an internet speed test during the day, and then run the same test at night and compare the results

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekk.a
It stays like this:

Sometimes it "semi connects". It just shows the players that connects but I can't get in game fully

Sometimes when I connect after some minutes it's starts to lag and I kind of disconnect from the server. I can't see the text or the players moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
I'd bet real money that you are on a share network connection (whether you realize it or not) and its getting saturated at night.

I would do an internet speed test during the day, and then run the same test at night and compare the results

Quote:
It stays like this:

Ye true.
Anyway to fix it?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse

Quote:
It stays like this:
IMG
PIC
Ye true.
Anyway to fix it?
It could be your location and the server your connecting to is far away, if that's not the case, get a better ISP

Ah, no other solution?
Because It's wierd. It used to work perfectly before. It started 1 month ago :[

Quote:
It stays like this:

You have a big lag