Little boxes on screen?

https://imgur.com/XsfimUh

When I play san andreas there is a something wrong with graphics there are little boxes on screen (hard to see increase brightness)

I dont know if Im starting this thread in the right place because its not problem with SAMP happens on san andreas too i didnt find any solution didnt find anywhere else to post so im posting on samp forum is there any fix or is this san andreas feature?

I am not able to see any problem on the screenshot you shared. Please explain.
If you are talking about the darkness, its due to the weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonu Rozario Simon
View Post
If you are talking about the darkness, its due to the weather.
You need to look closer there are something like little boxes on screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonu Rozario Simon
View Post
I agree with Sonu. If you can explain what we should look for we will be able to understand the problem you have. For now I don't see anything wrong.

I do see what you're trying to say, there should usually be kinda line shaped transparent objects over the sky as the sun rises and falls which is normal but in your case i see little squares all over the sky. Try changing your resolution over to 32 bit ones because i see green pixels over the ground. This may not be a fix but give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
View Post
I do see what you're trying to say, there should usually be kinda line shaped transparent objects over the sky as the sun rises and falls which is normal but in your case i see little squares all over the sky. Try changing your resolution over to 32 bit ones because i see green pixels over the ground. This may not be a fix but give it a try.
Yes my resoulution was 1366x768x16 changed to 1366x768x32 since changed resolution didnt saw any squares i think thats the fix

It's more likely than not just your monitor, that screenshot seems fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpays
View Post
Yes my resoulution was 1366x768x16 changed to 1366x768x32 since changed resolution didnt saw any squares i think thats the fix
In that case i'm glad i helped.

I see those boxes, it's probably because of the hud mods you got, maybe try a clean version of Gta Sa.