Las Venturas Roleplay - never Finished

Coded in Dcmd/Dudb - 100% custom made gamemode

This gamemode includes:
Account saving:
Banned, Admin, Isjailed, Jailed_time, Cash, Bank, Kills, Hours, Mins, Deaths, Job, Member, Rank, Sex, Skin (the gamemode will auto save all players who are online every 30mins).

Admin Commands:
[lvl 1]: /message /a (Chat) /(un)freeze /tpto /kick /(un)mute /slap /Spectate(off) /a(un)jail /accban
[lvl 2]: /tptome /ochat (on/off) /getip /ipban /pstats
[lvl 3]: /Fixvehicle /flip
[lvl 4]: /Fixallvehicles /(un)freezeall
[lvl 5]: /datasave
[lvl 6]: /clearchat
[lvl 7]: N/A
[lvl 8]: N/A
[lvl 9]: /Gmx /vehicle /destroyvehicles /jetpack /rangeban
[lvl 10]: /makeadmin /setjob /setfaction /setrank

Police/F.B.I Commands:
(un)jail, radar, taze, get, (un)cuff

Families
Las venturas Police Department
F.B.I

Jobs
Sanitation Worker
Hospital
Taxi Driver
Towtruck Driver(not Finished)

How to use?

Sanitaion Worker - Ever hour the workers of the Sanitaion job will receave a message telling them that they need to pick up the trash at the dumpsters. They can drive eather a pickup or the dumpster truck(Dumper trucks can pickup all the trash, Pickups cant) to the checkpoints and the trash is picked up. Then a new checkpoint is set up(Max 33 checkpoints, But they are set to a random ammount).
then when they have all the trash picked up or they are full they need to drive back to the sanitaion department and /dumpload in the loading bays and they will receave there payment.

Hospital - Hospital Drivers will drive to the person who needs help(call functions not implemented) and the player will enter the ambulance, the driver will /heal the player and ever secound ther players heal with increase untill he leaves the abulance or his heal is full. Then the money is taken from the player and given to the driver.

Taxi Driver -Taxi Drivers will drive to the player and pick them up. This will start a counter and the counter will stop when the player exits the vehicle(gets Distance). Depending on how far the driver drove the player will bepend on how much he gets paid. The money will be taken from the player and given to the driver.

TowTruck Driver - Bairly started it, never finished.

FilterScrips Include:
I also created a Speedomter, Engine (on/off), and Fuel system

the Fuel system:
Basicly the faster you go the more gas your car will use and the more gas gets sucked up.
Then you can go to any gas station /refuel and every secound your fuel will increase untill you driver away, exit, or your full. then your money will be taken away.

Download Full Source
Download utils - Missing in the Full Source

lol, sorry accedently press post, let me update it.

reuploaded. dead link

/setfaction rox... Ill try out other commands when I got home from work

i wish that this would be finished, i need a LV rp for my server =(

Nice script but if server crash after 25 min last player save, they 25 min playing progress will be lost ?

no when you crash/time out/logout it should auto save your progress.

I crash when i try to register??

--------------------------

Exception At Address: 0x004786CB

Registers:

EAX: 0x0012F514 EBX: 0x00EC71D0 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x004057D0

ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x00C4B038 EBP: 0x0012F524 ESP: 0x0012F4FC

EFLAGS: 0x00010286

Stack:

--------------------------

Exception At Address: 0x004786CB

Registers:

EAX: 0x0012F514 EBX: 0x00EC71D0 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x004057D0

ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x00C4B038 EBP: 0x0012F524 ESP: 0x0012F4FC

EFLAGS: 0x00010286

Stack:

hmm, you shouldest make sure everything is loaded before you try. I will also check more into this because i haven't coded in a while.

very nice