backtrace

Recently on my server I discovered this:

PHP Code:
[18:31:24] [debugRun time error 4"Array index out of bounds"
[18:31:24] [debug]  Attempted to read/write array element at index 65535 in array of size 1000
[18:31:24] [debugAMX backtrace:
[
18:31:24] [debug#0 00063208 in main (playerid=0, params[]=@006e9c2c "2 0") at C:\Users\ert\OneDrive\Escritorio\sv\gamemodes\sv.pwn:3621 
and the command:

PHP Code:
CMD:sethealth(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
idFloat:healthstring[124];
    if(
sscanf(params"uf"idhealth)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"/sethealth (id/name)");
    if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] < 2) return 0;
    if(
PlayerInfo[id][Logged] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"this player is not logged yet");

format(stringsizeof(string), "Admin %s has changed your health to %0.1f."GetName(playerid), health);

SendClientMessage(id0x1153EEFFstring);

SetPlayerHealth(idhealth);
    return 
1;

I've tried to change but it doesn't work. Thanks!

PlayerInfo is MAX_PLAYERS aka 1000 and somebody typed the wrong name hence the error cause the name doesn't exists the U parameter returned 65535..

Do a IsPlayerConnected if statement before running the PlayerInfo checks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertouq
View Post
Recently on my server I discovered this:

PHP Code:
[18:31:24] [debugRun time error 4"Array index out of bounds"
[18:31:24] [debug]  Attempted to read/write array element at index 65535 in array of size 1000
[18:31:24] [debugAMX backtrace:
[
18:31:24] [debug#0 00063208 in main (playerid=0, params[]=@006e9c2c "2 0") at C:\Users\ert\OneDrive\Escritorio\sv\gamemodes\sv.pwn:3621 
and the command:

PHP Code:
{
    new 
    if(
sscanf(params"uf"idhealth)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"/sethealth (id/name)");
    if(
    if(
PlayerInfo[id][Logged] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"this player is not logged yet");

format(stringsizeof(string), "Admin %s has changed your health to %0.1f."GetName(playerid), health);

return 
1;

I've tried to change but it doesn't work. Thanks!
PHP Code:
{
    if(
    new 
    if(
sscanf(params"uf"idhealth)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"/sethealth (id/name) (health)");
    if(!
IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"this player is not connected yet");
    if(

return 
1;

Try this.

That's literally what i've said...

Why don't you let people write their own code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
View Post

Don't worry, I did it myself when I read your answer as I understood. Thank you both very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
View Post

Yeah that's something that annoys me too. People posting large piles of shitcode without any expanation or whatsoever...
The quality of posts on sa-mp forums have reduced drastically.

What this forum need is some proper ruling and a few dedicated mods that enforce em.