Invisible object has a Silhouette in interiors problem

I'm trying to create a dummy object but i have to place it in a interior and it shows a silhouette. This happens with all the other objects. It doesn't happen if it's not created in interiors.
Code:
	new col_object;
	col_object = CreateDynamicObject(2690, 2069.56763, -1728.48706, 13.84051, 0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000, -1, 2);
	SetDynamicObjectMaterial(col_object, 0, 0, "none", "none", 0); //tried hex 0x00000000 too, didn't work.
There's literally nothing wrong with my code so if somebody could help me out i'd appreciate it, this is a weird bug. I even tried using non-dynamic object, same result.
Changing the time/weather didn't work either.
Interior ID in the photo is 2, the object's interior id was also 2.

I think there's no way of fixing it. Transparency is pretty broken in interiors. Does this effect also happen if you place it inside a building (so it's not in front of the sky)?

You could also try SetDynamicObjectMaterialText. You can use " " (a space) for the text and background color 0 to make it invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
I think there's no way of fixing it. Transparency is pretty broken in interiors. Does this effect also happen if you place it inside a building (so it's not in front of the sky)?

You could also try SetDynamicObjectMaterialText. You can use " " (a space) for the text and background color 0 to make it invisible.
This fixed it, thanks yo. +rep