MySQL and GM Help

PROBLEM #1

Hello there, I opened this thread because I'm trying to put my server inside a host but when I tried to connect my server to the database I realized that inside the GM script there is nothing related to MySQL. Is there any way to add or create a database based on MySQL for the gamemode I will use or am I screwed?

PROBLEM #2

Also, in another gamemode I have, I get the following error and I don't know how to fix it:

Ooops. We've detected an error in your server log. You can view the error below:

[04:13:49] Script[gamemodes/NexusRP.amx]: Run time error 19: File or function is not found

Once you've resolved this problem try to restart your server again.

DISCLAIMER: I know almost nothing or nothing about scripting and sorry for my bad english, I'm doing my best, I'm hispanic.

sems like their of no GM file.
NexusRP.amx missing.

For your first problem, you're not screwed. It's probably because that gamemode wasn't created to connect to database(s). I assume you don't really have pawn knowledge to rewrite it, so I would advise you to get a developer and have them make changes and edits to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonu Rozario Simon
View Post
sems like their of no GM file.
NexusRP.amx missing.
Wrong. This means the gamemode's .amx file exists, but it's not being read. You can get the specific error by using the Zeex's CrashDetect plugin (https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-...etect/releases)